Enjoy the convenience of banking from the comfort of your home, day or night. No more going out in the rain, heat, or snow. Home banking is a FREE service from Casebine Community Credit Union that allows you to access your accounts 24-hours a day. Using home banking you will be able to:
- Balance your checkbook
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Transfer funds from your account to another members account
- View, track, and print cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Watch your accounts for potential fraud issues
- Order Checks
- Access FREE Bill Payer Services
- Request a check to be mailed to you
- Initiate a Stop Payment
- Check year to date and prior year dividends
- Download your history into Quciken or Excel
Home Banking Enhancements:
- My Kept Data- No more waiting for your statement in the mail. You can print your statements with up to a 5 year history. No more paper statements in the mail.
- Bill Payer– With this FREE feature you can enjoy the convenience of paying your bills from home using your checking account. Easily change your payment amounts or the payment dates with Bill Payer. You can sign up for Bill Payer in Home Banking.
- Transaction Selection – You will have the option of viewing specific types of transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, checks, and others easily from a drop down display box in Home Banking.
- Change your password for Home Banking.
- Change your email address. Members change their Internet provider and forget to let us know. There are times when we have important information to pass along to our Home Banking users, as well as e-Statement users.